Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Puppy #5 News!

I decided that I wanted to keep you guys updated on the next puppy with as much as I know soo...

Today I recieved some news on my next puppy! 

My leader told me that our CFR checked to see if any goldens would be available for me for my May 25th pick-up date.  She said there weren't any purebred golden retrievers born but there is a litter of 7/8 golden, 1/8 lab crosses!

So I have been (tentatively) assigned to an unknown gender (I asked to keep it a surprise) 7/8th golden puppy! They won't be ready for an extra week so, if all goes well, I will be picking him/her up beginning of June.

A lot can happen between now and June so lets all hope that this litter stays healthy and that one will be ready to come home with me in a couple months!

6 comments:

  1. do you know who the parents are? i think medford should have a litter ready around that time ive lost track

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know yet but I was wondering if it would be a Medford puppy! I met him and Maxwell on my internship and I would be soo thrilled to get one of his! Please let me know if you find anything out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) Yay! That's so exciting! When will Carrie turn-in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! I'm super excited! Carrie is almost 13 months old and she can go back anywhere between 14-18 months. So I could end up doubling up for a little while- which I have done for the last 3 pups. Or (And I am hoping this doesn't happen), I could end up without a puppy for a little while :(. It all depends on when Carrie has her final evaluation, which hasn't even been scheduled yet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think he should have a litter unfortunally hes had so many dates already I cant remember when the dates were. youll have to let me know when you find out the parents

    ReplyDelete