Monday, May 7, 2012

Senior Portraits

Sorry it's been so long since I have posted anything! (Technical difficulties involving a certain laptop plug).

I finally bit the bullet and went out and bought a new one though so my blog is back up and running!

Now for a little catch-up over the next few days...

A little background info: I don't think I have mentioned my best friend before in this blog but her name is Cari (Pronounced just like Carrie). I thought it was pretty funny when they handed me a puppy with the same name as my friend.
Things can get a little confusing though when I say "Carrie let's go/sit/stay/etc..." haha.

Anyways... We took our senior pictures together (Thank you Cari's cousin for taking such good pictures) and I thought I would share a few of them with you!

Me and Carrie and Cari
My pretty girly

Carrie and Cari

Wow! She's gorgeous! <3

Just Kidding! She's still my goofball!
(Her lip is stuck between her teeth lol)



3 comments: