Thursday, September 8, 2011

Carrie's First Eval

So, since I started this blog a little late we will probably have to play catch-up for a little while. 
A few weeks ago, we took carrie to her first evaluation.  She had just turned five months and our CFR (Community Field Representative) wanted to check on her progress.
During her evaluation, the CFR asked me how she was doing, took her for a walk, and checked her teeth and body.  She said that she was doing very well for her age and she looked great.  However, while she was looking at her teeth, I told her that I thought they were really crooked.  She agreed with me and as we looked more closely we noticed that she actually has a cross bite. We took some pictures and sent them to Guide Dogs. 

A blurry picture of carrie's teeth.  You can see that they overlap more on the right and are very crooked
They may decide to alter her because of this. Hopefully we will find out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment