Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wordy Wednesday

Carrie says, "Happy Leap Day!"

I finally got Carrie a new puppy coat sleeve! Somebody stole my old one along with her small puppy coat

 (Yes, apparently some high school kids are capable of stealing from a charity- took it right out of my purse while I was taking her potty!).

A close up of her new sleeve
This one is a little different than my old one. My other one was embroidered while this one is silkscreened and has velcro. I'm hoping this sleeve won't get as dirty...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe someone would steal something like that. Does Guide Dogs provide the sleeves?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! And no, GDB doesn't provide the sleeves. They are considered optional and the groups that make them use them as a fundraiser.

      Delete