Sunday, November 13, 2011

8 Things at 8 Months!

8 months ago, Leslie gave birth to 8 puppies at Guide Dogs for the Blind's campus in San Rafael.  Their names were:
1. Cadence
2. Cameo
3. Cammie
4. Caprice
5. Carrie
6. Cavalia
7. Chip
8. Clancy

Carrie was one of the darkest ones.  Of the littermates that I have seen they are all much lighter than her.  If anyone has any information on any of them I would love to know! I heard recently that Cadence is being transfered to the seattle club. Good luck to her and her new raisers!
Happy 8 months C puppies!

6 comments:

  1. Leslie is such a pretty Golden! :) I will be sure to keep you updated on Cadence. I think it will be a good change for her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I also have the email of who is raising Carrie who happens to be in the same group as Cameo. If you want to email me gdbpuppysitter (@) gmail (dot) com I can pass her email along to you. :) She had sent me some pictures of them as a puppy I could send too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that was me silly! I'm raising Carrie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just heard that Caprice is in our puppy group, although we haven't been to a meeting for a while now. Someone told me that she reminds them of Cabana, which may or may not be good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Mimi and Cabana! Please let me know if you find anything else out!
    p.s. Cabana and my fairfield are half siblings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I apparently was not with it yesterday :) I was wondering why everything sounded so familiar to me. hehe

    ReplyDelete