Saturday, November 10, 2012

FINALLY!

I'm so bummed with myself that I haven't kept this blog up! It has just seemed like so much work- but really, how long does it take to type a few sentences and post a few pictures?
Well... I am Finally posting! Yay!

And for good reason:

Carrie is in class!!!

Tuesday night on my way home from work I got a phone call! It was my Guide Dog group leader letting me know that Carrie has finally found a match and will be graduating on November 17th!

I am so incredibly proud of her! After 2 months sitting in phase 8, Carrie has finally found a match!

3 comments:

  1. So exciting! Congratulations to you, Carrie and her new partner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats that is exciting news cant wait to hear more about where she is going and her new partner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!That is great news! Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete